Verified Reviewer

My brother ordered me deserts for my bday and specifically gave my no.below to contact when they reached.almost after 2hrs i saw the tracking that rider will leave in 7min if i do not contact him.i desperately started contacting him but their phone lines would not connect and i could see no car outside.

I contacted uber support immediatley which claimed that the rider was calling on the right no.I asked them to show me if he had called me as I had absolutely no calls and i waswaiting for them.They had the audacity to tell me to keep my phone near me from next time. I complained again and the support said they had contacted me on the other no.both customer service agents replied different proving tht they were lying.If the order was not prepaid then i would like to see how they left without delivering.I have screenshots of eveything and I have not experienced such pathetic customer service from any other app before!!!! NEVER USING UBEREATS AGAIN had yhe audacity calls on my no.

User's recommendation: Never prepay your orders.

Ubereats Cons: Undelivered food.

Comments