Verified Reviewer

I would like a full refund due to the wait, not credits on my account but a refund. I’ve tried to cancel in hopes of using doordash but to cancel it’ll charge $11 even thought i’ve been waiting over an hour for food. If you cannot find someone to deliver the food the service should not be offered. Very disappointed in Uber Eats right now.

Last order they forgot items and this time they can not even deliver the food.I ordered food over an hour ago and you guys cannot find someone to deliver it. Once you do find someone it’s already 12:30 AM, and I need to have already ate and went to bed. I would like a full refund due to the wait, not credits on my account but a refund. I’ve tried to cancel in hopes of using doordash but to cancel it’ll charge $11 even thought i’ve been waiting over an hour for food.

Very disappointed in Uber Eats right now. Last order they forgot items and this time they can not even deliver the food.

Ubereats Pros: Very first order in december 2019 was no problem.

Ubereats Cons: Driver never delivered my food, Terrible service, Very difficult to contact customer service.

Comments