Verified Reviewer

So on the 30th of Dec I place an order through Uber eats for the time my guests were arriving. Food was supposed to be delivered between 6.00 PM and 6.30 PM.

Around 6.45 PM I noticed that the app showed my food delivered and the picture of the house posted was not my house. The app is designed so badly despite trying multiple times I was unable to contact the delivery person. My husband thought of checking neighbors houses (extremely inconvenient) to see if our food was delivered to someones house. I called the restaurant to see if I can get this guys number and then called Ubereats too.

Our neighbors told that the delivery guy came to deliver our food to their house and they returned it to him. How strange that the delivery guy never tried to locate the right house which was right next to the house that he delivered food to. My whole evening was ruined that day. The uber eats rep gave me the instructions on how to contact delivery guy and the way this app is designed I wasted so much time trying to figure out how to contact the delivery guy.

This one evening that was supposed to be relaxing became extremely stressful for me and my husband. I dont think Uber eats will gain my trust on food delivery because if this night that was ruined that evening.

Location: Northville, Michigan