Verified Reviewer

1.9

I ordered a coffee from Starbucks and it was not correct missing most of the coffee out of it. The driver was doing 40 or 50 miles an hour down an 10 mile per hour road and was very rude.

There where 2 drivers in the same vehicle and with this experience I probably wont order off this app again.

I really dont appreciate the male who was driving down my road driving that fast we have disabled children on this road and toddlers as well who dont know or understand that cars are dangerous. Fix these problems or I will let everyone I know about this experience and there will be complaints filed with the police I have the name and plate number if I have to I will go to the police about this if it is not resolved.

User's recommendation: Do not use Uber eats.

Ubereats Pros: Fraudulent charges, No way to correct wrong order, Need my refund.

Ubereats Cons: Colder food than usually from ubereats, Can not get ahold of customer service, No human to trace food.

Location: Jacksonville, North Carolina