Verified Reviewer

I ordered a 12 pack of bud light and got a mikes hard lemonade and a food item . The delivery driver admitted it was wrong and said she would call.

I have been waiting on call and chat for over an hour over a 12 pack of bud light. This is stupid and annoying. I have tried to reach out multiple ways multiple times. It shouldn't be this hard for something so stupid.

The delivery driver admitted it was wrong. I have photographs of the order, and have been waiting over an hour for any kind of response. I have tried via phone, app, and email. If she reported it, shouldn't it take precedence?

I ordered a 12 pack of bud light and received 2 mike's hard lemonade. Who drinks that *** It's gross, and I have pictures, as she was gracious enough to let me take photographs before she left.

Comments