Verified Reviewer

Ordered food at 8:30 PM was expected to be delivered. Received a phone call from merchant 10 PM stating they were closing and no one picked it up.

Ive been trying to reach Uber eats free driver no one is available. I just purchased the Uber eats pass tonight. Seems like its worthless. Ive been working since 6:30 AM and still and Im in the medical field and have not eaten all day I was just picked it up from the merchant.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I called Uber eats the first time was put on hold for five minutes and then disconnect it. I called the second time from my work phone number and Im still on hold for 10 minutes its now 1030 at night and Im sure that the merchant is close still have no food. Everything is closed!

Called them spent half an hour on hold again to be told that they could only issue a refund and could not give us a credit. Then I was told that I had to go on to the Internet myself to cancel my Uber eats pass.

Supervisor was not available. Its a joke I will never use UberEats again.

User's recommendation: Joke. Last time we were there from them half of our food was gone. Thought we try it again so sorry I did.

Preferred solution: A credit from my refund $85 for the time that I spent on the phone and the food that we’ve never received. Have a throbbing pounding migraine and I loss work hours Trying to resolve this with an idiot on the phone.

Ubereats Pros: Non.