Verified Buyer

1.1

JUST TO BE COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD:

THIS IS ONLY IN REGARDS TO THE COMPANY ITSELF, NOT THE DELIVERY PEOPLE.

I have had so much orders arrive COMPLETELY INCORRECT, OR NEVER EVEN ARRIVE AT MY ADDRESS from UberEats its ABSOLUTELY ABSURD!!!

I have been charged incorrectly, orders have come with completely the WRONG order in it, not to also mention, my orders being delivered to a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT address.

I have complained and also have shown precise pictures of what was wrong or incorrect in my order while they, Uber Eats, always replies with the same sentence

We know how frustrating this is to you as a customerblah blah blah .

Doesnt make a difference.

Still charged for items that I never received or orders completely wrong, offering a $5.00 credit towards my next order which the order that I am actually being credited for cost me over $30.00 or more leaving me with uneatable food.

I switched to DoorDash which was great!!!

Decided to give UberEats one more chance.

Nope!!!

Same thing all over again!!!

I have tried to contact a Supervisor through the company which, again, is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY, as you can NOT get through to anyone EVER!!!

Please refer to pictures below.

DOES THAT LOOK LIKE (2) TWO 25 OUNCES OF PLAIN TART TO YOU??

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS DELIVERY COMPANY!!

Location: Oak Park, California