Verified Reviewer

I have order both pick-up and delivery from a seafood restaurant. All of a sudden the app is saying that my address is outside of the delivery range.

Huh?? Ive order a million times and now suddenly Im not able to? I call and spoke with a representative who kept insisting that ALL of my previous orders from that restaurant is showing a picked-up status. This is what upsets me.

Do not try and insult me. Why is it not possible to simply explain to me why the sudden change in delivery radius!! I asked to speak with a supervisor and his reply was, They are just going to tell you the same thing. He then confirmed my phone number and now Im waiting on a call that Im sure I wont receive.

What also upset me is that the throughout the entire conversation, he sounded like hed woken up or was about to fall asleep.

Extremely unprofessional. I just wanted to understand why I could no longer place an order for delivery at a restaurant that I e ordered from countless times.

User's recommendation: Don’t use UberEats.

Preferred solution: I’m simply asking for an explanation. .

Ubereats Cons: Customer support lacks empathy and understanding.

Comments