I ordered to use the $20 off if you spend $30 promotion. When I confirmed my order it showed the $20 off and said my charges would total $24.65.

Which comprised of $33 for my order, plus taxes, two different service fees , and delivery fee. So after the $20 off it came to $24.65 in estimated charges. I then added a $5 tip on top of that. So should have been approximately $30 charge to me.

After the order was delivered and closed out , my card was charged $48, and somehow my $20 credit that showed on my order confirmation was not applied .

This is not okay , its fraudulent. Yet I can not reach anyone to fix it . Only the chat , which the chat ended by saying I would get an email to discuss it .

But the only email I got was this one to leave a review.

This is just crazy this happened ! Its fraud and Uber eats use to have customer service you could reach , but not anymore .

Tonya Hathaway

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE UBER EATS. They don’t resolve over charges.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: I would like a refund of $20 to my credit card for the confirmed $20 promo I was given , that they did not end up applying when they closed out my order. .

Ubereats Cons: Overcharge.