Verified Reviewer

1.3

Uber Eats support staff is totally unprofessional and incompetent. If I have issues with an order, even If I provide them pictures, they refuse to fix the problem and don't refund.

They don't understand the restaurants can have varying quality, their Uber drivers can do mistakes...still they won't fix the issue for those mistakes. In the past, my orders issues are:

1. Restaurant sends order with missing items or food item has unwanted particles (found plastic in it), and yes had pictures as wanted by Uber to look into it.

2. The Uber drivers never delivered the food.

The chat rep tried calling the driver, and could not reach the driver.

3. Wrong order delivered, and the order literally shows the details. I provide the picture details to Uber and Uber says, they will provide feedback to the restaurant.

4. I had 6 months free Uber Eats Pass from Hulu, and one fine day they removed it.

Contacted multiple times, past 2 months, and they say, they are still looking into it.

Today, I received someone else order and Uber says, they can't help as they have helped me in the past.

WOW...so Uber can continue to make mistakes, however customers have only limited complaints to make. No wonder they have pathetic ratings, and I wouldn't recommend.

User's recommendation: Avoid Uber Eats, no customer support even for their error.

Preferred solution: Uber eats not to fix issues caused by their service. 1. Refund for the error caused by their drivers, after all they are charging for it. 2. Re-instate my Uber Eats Pass, which they have removed it. Apologize for not resolving issues..

Ubereats Cons: No help when you need it, Poor customer service.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona