Verified Buyer

I did cancellation right after a change of mind which is pretty much in five minutes, I am fortunately the system was very retired, it delayed my processing. Then I made a replace order afterwards, I thought it's gonna be refund my cancellation money very soon, but.

In the past 10 days it didn't work. When I come to the customer service, they always find Excuse like Technition issue to cut me off , or said I did not conduct them in 48 hours, so They would like NOT give me the money back. WTH ?! Are you guys just childish or robbers?

Was that common sense everyone knows, usually processing of refunds will take about three to five business days?! So as a patient customer, I have been waiting for the three days...

Then this is my mistake and gave you guys the excuse that cutting off my money for?? Anyone thinks this is acceptable ???

User's recommendation: Absolutely no.

Location: Oakville, Ontario