Verified Reviewer

2.0

Hello good morning, afternoon or night.

This is Graham Jordan.

I have an issue with my Uber eats account that I have been trying to resolve for at least a year now. You have to forgive me because I have tried to resolve this at least 3 or 4 times now and I find it to be incredibly frustrating.

You see a while back my uber eats account was hijacked by some people and they proceeded to order hundreds or maybe, no yes into the thousands of dollars worth of food somewhere in Toronto. I had to pay for all thes orders and eventually recouped all the charges.

But even now when I want to try and order food off of your amazing App the app still expects me to finish paying 3 of these fraudulent charges that have yet to be paid for.

You see I never ordered these food orders they were probobly placed in Thailand or India with my banking information over the dark net.

Regardless please TAKE the PENDING CHARGES OFF My Account NOW PlEASE for the love of God.

I should only have one Uber eats account, I may have different emails addresses but it's only little old me and me only.

Graham Jordan

604 362 ****

I live in lovely Vancouver BC Canada

My email addresses are

g.jordan15@***.com

Graham.jordan@***.ca

604 362 ****

Can you also give me a credit please for the love of God.

Please don't ask me to submit a different request on the app or a different webpage please help me fix my account so I can order food and give you money and also the business I order food from money.

You want to money don't you???

User's recommendation: I don't know? Try not to get hacked?

Preferred solution: I want to regain control of my account and get a credit.

Comments