Verified Reviewer

1.8

Dear anonymous virtual customer service representative...

Email should not be the only form of contact for customer service especially when there are flaws in your system that are overcharging your consumers. A swift form of contact to resolve financial issues should be priority and clearly it's not.

There's is no application for refund, online support, phone support or even in app support for that matter. I have resorted to email after submitting several complaints on "pissed consumer" and calling the customer service phone number frequently during business days & hours. There is NO OPTION to dispute any unsolicited charges or false promotions. Some would think that this is not a priority just to see how many people give up trying to contact a CONTACTLESS service.

You would think with 66 million users in 2020 and +100million play store downloads such a successful company would have a more reliable form of C.S for financial disputes, unless it's a profit for said company...a consumer should not have to fight teeth and nail for a simple refund from having a poor experience with your service and/or experiencing technical flaws in your app. I should not have to cancel my order and inconvenience the restaurant, your drivers, and my family when the problem is with the delivery service system itself. I should not have to shut off my app and surf the entire internet trying and guessing which source is a reliable customer service contact. Not every consumer has to be pissed one.

Unless those are your intentions as a company... I will be uninstalling my app and I need to be reached to completely deactivate my account because I don't want any "promotions" or "coupons", because that's why I'm in this mess. I want a REPRESENTATIVE to contact me (as you should) to tell me why my promotion had to be removed AFTER I was charged & agreed to a certain price with said promotion (20$ off a 25$ order) included in the final price. I DO NOT appreciate the sneaky 20$ increase when the order had already been placed, the food was being prepared, and my driver was on his way to pick it up.

Leaving me with the only options to either A) cancel the order and inconvenience your customer, employee, and business partner. B) rely on the customer support team to resolve my issue, as you should. Or C) disregard the entire thing and spend money I had no intention of spending, therefore you profit off my misfortune.

I truly do not believe that what I'm asking for is excessive by any means. I needed help over 72 hours ago.

I have yet to be contacted by email, text, phone or the app. I have yet to even be notified that my situation is even being looked at or if it's going to be handled at all.

User's recommendation: Get familiar with how to contact customer service if you ever have a problem in the future because they are extremely difficult to reach.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Comments