Verified Reviewer

3.6

Placed an order at 540pm. Estimated ETA was 6:30pm.

At 6:45 I received a notification that my order was delayed. I decided to reach out to the driver via message, no answer. At 7:30 I reached out to the restaurant who stated the driver picked up an hour prior. The app kept showing driver Andri was 6 minutes away.

Again I called the driver a few times no answer. Somehow I believe the driver accidentally called me back. My husband asked if he was our driver he said no. When I stated that he must be because his number was listed on my order he simply said he was at work and that the order wasnt there.

Made zero sense... He then hung up.

My family and I were under the weather and decided to order out. Sadly no food at least Uber eats was able to refund our money.

User's recommendation: Honestly I’ve never had an issue. I appreciate anyone in customer service but if something seems off be proactive ! Also take a pic of the driver’s profile I did not!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Pros: Customer service was great i was able to chat with a live person.

Ubereats Cons: Drivers should be screened better.

Comments