5.0

I have zero complaint. I would just truly like to speak to one of your representatives because of a mistake in order.

I set up my father on my account this past week. He lives 200+ miles away and what I did was put in an order and now its showing that the driver is going to be traveling 200+ miles to drop off an order. This is completely my fault and I accept full responsibility. I just want to cancel the order because it really makes no sense for somebody to drive that distance to drop off food that was supposed to of been local.

You guys have always been excellent to me and I hardly a day goes by that I do not use your service. Please help me figure this out because I do not want that driver to come all the way from Champaign to Chicago . I just forgot to put the setting back to my fathers home address as the default.

I beg you to reach out to me at 847-867-**** and we will resolve this immediately. Thank you!

User's recommendation: Please call me at 847-867-**** as soon as possible.

Preferred solution: Please just have a representative call me at 847-867-6253 and this will be completely resolved. You guys are at no fault. This was my mistake and I offer my full apologies!.

Comments