Verified Reviewer

I was trying to get help from support about the BOGO order. For some reason I ordered BOGO promotion in the cart, and after I paid the item quantities changed from two to one.

The restaurant refused to give the offer, but I understood them since they would only prepare the order according to the system receipt. I was sure that I ordered it correctly by clicking the items under the BOGO section and it automatically added two into the cart. To make sure I did it right, I retried it right away and I did see promotion added automatically. And this was not my first time ordering from that restaurant and I had no issue before, so I doubt it was something related to technical issue.

So I looked for help in the app and tried to figure out if it was a system glitch. HOWEVER, the representative did not resolve my issue and kicked me out from the chatroom. The rep simply said "you have to add the item for your promotion" but did not really investigate the case. He was basically providing an answer that obviously everyone knows.

I was not satisfied with this answer, so I reached for further help. This rep was even ruder. He entered the chatroom at 10:56 and asked if I was connected. I did reply, but then he said "We haven't heard back from you in a few minutes" so he just left.

The time he left was at 10:59. I was really pissed. The rep did not investigate at all AND did not allow me to explain the issue. I then wait for the next rep.

The next one just said the team would reply through email and left. I was like... WHAT???

I was not even asking for refund but just wanted to know what happened, but I was kicked out three times. This was the worst customer services I have ever had in my life.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Ubereats Pros: Easy to use.

Ubereats Cons: No customer service by phone or online.

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia