Verified Buyer

I've had nothing but negative experiences with this app. Everything from refusing to provide the most basic of courtesy, to refusing to allow me to speak to a Supervisor when requested.

Half their representatives are idiot crybabies who get offended and disconnect on you for hurting their feelings, the other half are just straight up *** with no customer service skills whatsoever. I've had so many issues with this service that I don't know why I even bother to use it. Almost every order I get is guaranteed to be wrong or messed up in some way thanks to the carelessness of the driver.

I've had orders be so late the food goes cold, orders left outside for hours with no communication, and I've even had drivers literally toss my food around/at me and destroy half the product in the process. It's absolutely ridiculous.

User's recommendation: Not worth it. Don't do it.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Ubereats Cons: Being ripped off, False advertisement, Too difficult to resolve an issue, Rude customer service reps, Lack of training.

Location: Germantown, Maryland