Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Uber Eats delivered wrong orderticket has someone elses name. Their customer support line (800) 253-**** was answered, noise was heard on the opposite end, but no one talked.

This happened twice. Then I called back several times, they said there was no support telephone available at this time. Finally I got through. I informed them I was recording the conversation as well.

Immediately they started talking. She said she would take care of everything. This morning the app had disabled the password and the charge was still showing on my AMEX and (after I logged in using verify by text), the transaction shows COMPLETED. In other words, not only had CUSTOMER SUPPORT lied, the Uber Eats delivery woman lied.

I have a picture of her on the security camera. I took pictures of food, the piece of the paper they stapled to the bag, the Uber Eats delivery person, her vehicle.

They also said that they have a different email on file. I informed her this morning that I see my email on my account with my telephone number, etc.

NEVER TIP THE DRIVERS.

User's recommendation: Never tip Uber Eats driver.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ubereats Pros: Ripped me off.

Ubereats Cons: Did not receive order.

Comments