2.3

Hello, I put the wrong address in so I clicked the get help button on the app, it suggested to cancel the order, nowhere did it say that the food was being prepared yet it was still sending the order through when I cancelled, so I did as the app suggested to cancel the order when I did cancel the order, I re ordered with the correct address, but I was charged twice for both orders even though the app itself said to cancel, it says because food was already being prepared then why suggest to use this method ? Also it did not say preparing order I had just sent it through and it was still processing when I hit the cancel button, this is the second time this has happened where I was charged twice please resolve this issue because telling someone to cancel the order and then charging them anyway for food they do not receive is not cool !

User's recommendation: Please do not suggest to cancel the order and reorder when you click the “help” button.

Location: Acworth, Georgia