Verified Reviewer

The GPS based app the drivers use for Uber eats is not accurate. The driver called me up after she realized the app they use was taking her all over the area.

I am a volunteer Fire Fighter for over 20 years, I know the area really well. I had to stay in the phone with the driver to give her the exact directions on how to get to my location. Now if I wasn't familiar with the area, that driver would be totally lost, she said she can't close the app. Now, I'm not sure on the technology that Uber eats uses for their maps.

On my end it said my order was delivered to 62 crescent when I'm actually at 125 crescent. My food was definitely cold, over 2 hours to get my food delivered from a place that should not take more than 45 minutes during heavy traffic. Uber eats needs to update the app the driver uses. I have had 0 problems with other food delivery companies.

Only Uber eats.

Yes Uber eats did refund my full amount, however need to move forward to prevent this issue happening to another customer. Thank you for your assistance.

User's recommendation: Help the driver out if needed to get to your destination.

Location: Greenbelt, Maryland