Verified Reviewer

Hi,

My husband and I had a problem with one of our orders last night and have been trying to contact support. Our order number is #8C4C3.

We ordered Chipotle through ubereats. The delivery driver that was set to deliver our food was Batista. Our food arrived later than expected time, it was supposed to arrive at 9:55pm but arrived at 10:20pm. Not only that, when we received our order one of the bowls was supposed to come with lettuce but didn't and part of the order had a tortilla on the side which was charged but also missing.

I also ordered a chicken taco but the whole entire order was missing. We had a bag of chips and there were quite a handful of chips missing from the bag. There was a Chipotle sticker to "seal the bag" however, when we got our order the seal was taken off as if someone opened it and dug through our order. I was over all disappointed and lost my appetite at the horrible experience which was not cheap by the way.

Please help with the order and a refund for the missing orders would be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,