2.1

Accidentally forgot to check the scheduled delivery time while placing my order...my bad. The second I realized my mistake, when I received the notification from UberEats, I tried to reschedule, but wasn't given the option.

Had to cancel the order, then was charged for it, along with a cancelation fee, and lost my promo. Called customer service, but no help from that side. They tried to tell me they couldn't refund my order, because the restaurant had already started to prepare my order, and they had to compensate the restaurant for the costs. WTF?!?

I ordered breakfast, eggs and potatoes, the cheapest meal, ever!! Don't tell me you can't refund a $32 order, because an egg or two was cracked, if even!!! Unsubscribed from UberEats, after their extremely poor customer service!!

The reps are all in India, reading from a script. As much as I've spent with UberEats in the past, shame on you!!!

User's recommendation: Run!!!