Verified Reviewer

I have tried reaching out to customer support for 2 hours now. I keep getting hung up on becasue no one knows how to help me or they themaelces are confused aswell.

Your support number and email is not listed as well on your app. So i had to google it.. my issue is my promo that was available to use for today expires on 3/1/22 todays date is 2/27/22. I had just recived a notfication stating I had this promo to use which is $20 off a $25+ order.

No promo code was shown just "click to apply". Everytime i try to use it my order states it is no longer able to be used.. how if i had just got it and havent even used it yet. You can see in my past orders that i have not used it.

I also have a screen shot showing i got it today.

Now after i got hung up on the 1st time, the promo is no longer in my profile, it randonly disapeared right after the 1st girl hung up on me. It's like uber refuse to help their consumers.

User's recommendation: Zero.

Product or Service Mentioned: Customer Service Profiles Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Another promo to be used that will actually work or perferably credits to use torwardas an order for how poor and inconvenient the customer service was..

Ubereats Cons: This has happened 3 times now, Can not get ahold of customer service.

Comments