Verified Reviewer

I have received promo emails from you for months, "$30 off your first order..."

I finally figured I would try it last night with an email from you that expires 3/12/21, so I ordered from Panera on your app.

THERE WAS NO PLACE APPARENT TO ENTER THE CODE

EATSUS0203

So I assumed that it would be on the next screen when I was prompted to place order, but as you well know it wasn't there either. And then trying to cancel the order is ridiculously cryptic, and had to be done in 5 minutes or less, during which time Panera had almost immediately texted saying they were working on the order, so that was the end of that.

I spent 42.54 [which was more than $30, even before fees & taxes], so I would greatly appreciate a $30 credit back onto my credit card.

This account is associated with my cell phone 716-908-****. My name is Steve Brady.

If you need additional information to process this claim, please let me know. Below you are asking for an order or contract ID, but my email receipt has neither of these items contained in the email.

If you do not process this claim, I will never use Uber Eats again.

Sincerely,

Steve

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments