Verified Reviewer

2.7

I continually get promo codes for uber eats. Isially weekly and everytime I go to use the code it doesn't work.

I would tell my mother when she wants to order from postmates that I got a code and it doesn't work and so I have to literally disappoint my mother and family. This is very unfortunate. I basically have lost hope because it has happened so frequently. My household stopped using it basically because it feels like a bait and switch.

We take our time selecting varied food amd than go to use the code and it's not applying. Or I don't qualify. Unfortunately, uber eats sends them directly to my email or puts them on the app directly.

I'm like hey I got a lil sumn from uber lemme get it poppin over there and than my anticipation gets harvested. And my mood changes.

Preferred solution: Equivalent exchange for my time and spirit and mothers disappointment. Lost of trust..

Location: Buford, Georgia