87 views
Verified Reviewer

I received a promotion code for my first order with uber eats, (I received the email on 11/06, the code being: US30), however, when applied the code and was putting in my payment information, your website said I already used the code, which is not true because I haven't ordered anything. I used three different cards, and they're telling me my bank is what is blocking the payment, but that also is not true because I contacted all of them.

On top of this, after struggling to figure out why it won't accept any of my cards, it's now showing that my promo code isn't here and has already been applied, but when I go to check out there is no code applied and I apparently can't even pay for my food without the promo code because every single thing I try does not work. I'm extremely displeased and very dissatisfied with your service. When I went to the help section, it gave me no help at all and I had to look through blogs to find your email because you have absolutely no information about customer service on your website. How do you expect me to use the app if you take away my promo codes and don't accept any of my cards?

I'd like to be able to place my first order using the promo code YOU sent to me and I spent the last hour trying to figure this out.

Once again, I'm extremely displeased and very dissatisfied with your service. Also, I sent this in an email and the only response I received was from an automatic reply that stated my request has not reached your support team.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments