Verified Reviewer

1.9

I placed an order with Popeye's for chicken nuggets and a sandwich dinner. It went through and was accepted.

I waited a very long time, and then I was told that the order was canceled.

No reason was given, and when I called UberEats Support, I had difficulty with understanding the person due to their poor English. I never got my order or refund.

Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Comments

#2044457

Uber eats is shady at best! They tried to charge my elderly mom for a $120 meal of seafood and steaks etc.

she never got it. The driver actually said he left it in safe place for her?!? Huh. I can’t let things go anymore… u have to take a stand!

I file on the BBB site with any complaints and they act as mediator. However, I was so pissed I raised *** Taking money from the elderly!!?? I let her entire complex of I dunno 600 homes!! I called them daily cause u get new person every time.

I got her every cent back! I’m not afraid of these companies anymore. Don’t let up! The times I sat silently by are the times I regret.

Be nice but tough as nails.

I just did a settlement with Hungry Root! Crooks!

Ubereats Reviews