Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Why isnt my promo code working

I type in my promo code but it wasnt going through, it isn’t expired b/c i got it yesterday.

3 answers
#1989006
According to Uber Eats Help, if you're unsure whether your promo code applied to a previous order or has expired, check the Uber Eats app:
  • Tap the profile icon at the bottom of the main screen;
  • Tap "Promotions" - Active promotions appear at the top of the page and display the expiration date, location it can be used in, and other details;
  • Redeemed and expired promos appear in the "Past promotions" section;
  • Tap "View receipt" to see the associated order receipt.

Promo codes can be used only once.
Each promo code has its own terms and conditions. Make sure you're using it in the applicable location, currency and before the expiration date.
#1984602
You keep sending me promo codes that don’t work. Stop sending me these codes unless they are useable
#1984604
@Halden Your business is a crock of *** I can never order anything with your codes. You people are a bunch of lying bullshitters
View more answers (2)
Advertisements

Setting up an account

by Eliott Qsn

Hello, I am trying to set an uber eats account. But its not letting me.

I would type in my email and then I would click "forgot password"and it keeps sending me an error message: " You have opted out of receiving SMS messages from Uber so we can't send you the code to verify your phone.

Please text "START" to (415) 237-**** to opt back in before continuing." I signed up using my new phone number and its still not working. Can you help me?

View

Can I use someone else car?

by Jusiah Fky

I am currently working to safe money to repair and insure my own vehicle, but until then I'm using a family members car. The requirements do not specify if this is acceptable and the representative on the phone didn't answer my question and instead forwarded me to a completely different department who said they'd call back but never did.

I don't have an account as I'm unsure if I can for the stated reason above. I am trying to find out for UberEats not uber.

View

How do I get some help getting rid of a temporary hold completely?

by Massiah Ysk

On October 6 2020 and on my credit card account it says that the transaction is Reoccurring and I am not able to use Uber or Uber eats because of it and I am a good customer I always use both apps and I am frustrated because I can use either. I can’t even get around and my car is broken so I can’t get around or order food I need this issue resolved asap thank you.

View

Why I’m not getting the uber eat delivery icon in my Uber driver app

by Arriel Kmb

I already have been using Uber driver app as well as I wanna use uber eat delivery app but not getting the Uber eat deliveries icon in my uber drive app

View

How do I update my phone number?

by MzWandaFul69

I am trying to login to sign up for Uber Eats driver but there are two old phone numbers on my account and I can't change my password. Need help please.

View

I don't want to be billed anyone

by Aleisha Bjx

View

Why is my account blocked I had a problem with the last restaurant and I got my money back through the bank

by Noe Iiq

Gio’s Italian restaurant serve me rotten food I try to resolve the issue I resolved it with my bank why is my account blocked I don’t know anybody money

I Was Just Wondering Was I Approved To Drive

by Teshaun Jvk

View

Wtf is wrong with ur service

by Giavana Ual

For real I wait for an hr and the delivery driver never responded to any texts messages or ca and my food was never delivered but u took money from me . Can u explain to me why this isn't theft of services and why I shouldn't call the police on someone u hired to deliver food?

How to get refunded?

by Traveon Xiy

Ubereats accepted my order for pickup at Burger King and when I got there 10 mins later the restaurant was closed.

View

Why haven't no one from the company contact me back about my past order?

by Timothy Cli

The restaurant I always order from sent me the worst hard cold wings ever with the wrong flavor sauce no ranch or blue cheese and it was my first time ordering through uber eats.

Driver pick up?

by Jadarrius Dvk

I am franchisee and Uber eats driver hasn't come yet for pick up customer food. And it's not the first time

View

What is going on with my order?

by Lamia Six

Ordered from Walgreens this morning.

View

How can I put my profile picture up without it saying it’s missing

by Shahid Dcl

I filled everything out to be a driver & everything says active the only thing I’m having a problem with is when I go back to the page it says my profile picture is missing but I keep putting one up everytime

View

Will I get a refund for canceling my order?

by Alayna

I ordered from the app and saw I ordered the wrong thing so I canceled, when will I get a refund back?

View

How can i get a refund back

by Shantavia Qqj

I was charged 18 dollars and some change yesterday june 2. And i want to know why if i did not purchase any item off uber eats!??

View

Why my account is deactivate

by Jehad Uhq

Till yesterday I had done delivery smoothly to the customers but why my account is deactivate today

View

Have not received my sign on bonus

by Arturo Jvq

I started delivering for UBER eats when they offered the $ 250.00 bonus after you complete your first 10 deliveries, I am now over 60 deliveries and have called support on this issue numerous times still UBER has not paid me the sigh on bonus as advertised I can't call UBER corporate as you can't find or get a phone number to call and support has no way to let me specs with a supervisor, can you give me any help on this issue Thank you Charles

View

Pay cash how do I order if only have cash

by Dawanda Xur

Will not let me place order unless giving credit card or pay pal I don't have them

Questions 180