Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Why isnt my promo code working

I type in my promo code but it wasnt going through, it isn’t expired b/c i got it yesterday.

3 answers
#1989006
According to Uber Eats Help, if you're unsure whether your promo code applied to a previous order or has expired, check the Uber Eats app:
  • Tap the profile icon at the bottom of the main screen;
  • Tap "Promotions" - Active promotions appear at the top of the page and display the expiration date, location it can be used in, and other details;
  • Redeemed and expired promos appear in the "Past promotions" section;
  • Tap "View receipt" to see the associated order receipt.

Promo codes can be used only once.
Each promo code has its own terms and conditions. Make sure you're using it in the applicable location, currency and before the expiration date.
#1984602
You keep sending me promo codes that don’t work. Stop sending me these codes unless they are useable
#1984604
@Halden Nld Your business is a crock of *** I can never order anything with your codes. You people are a bunch of lying bullshitters
View more answers (2)
Advertisements

Need help with uber driver account

by Shyanne E

I've been trying to get something figured out for months now and I can't get through to anyone about this issue my background came back an the stuff on it was dismissed and even says that in the background why am I not getting anywhere with this issue EVERYTHING WAS DISMISSED I NEED HELP GETTING BACK TO UBER DRIVING WITH DILIVERING WITH UBER EATS

View

How can I receive the email to change my password?

by Lauren V Qja

I forgot the password to my account. I am trying to change it via email, but I am not receiving anything, even after refreshing the page. I was wondering if I could get someone to help me change my password.

Order never shows up

by Kryssi S

My order never shows up. Its been left on wrong porches and I try to order from here a lot but I'm getting to where I don't want to order anymore.

View

How can i get my refund?

by April Kristille S

I was deducted 3x but i never ordered any food since then. Please do this as soon as possible. This is not a joke!

View

Can I get the money back?

by Natalia M Vzf

I recently ordered Taco Bell it was about 20 dollars the payment went through because the money was taken out of my account but I went back on the app and it said I haven’t ordered anything

View

My promo for 25$ off first order disappeared before I could use it??

by Mia R Unt

I went to make my first order and my promo disappeared says I've used it but never made a purchase..

View

Make and model disqualified but shouldn't have been

by Saqualla A

Hello. My 2008 es 350 Lexus was deemed disqualified due to the year's make, but it isn't 15 years old...

my understanding is if the car was made in 1998 or later it's permitted to be driven for Uber. What am I missing or need to do to get my car permitted to drive with Uber Eats?

Unauthorized charge

by Stacey W Dgl

How do I find out where a meal was delivered? I don’t know if this charge is my daughters or no authorized.

View

When will Uber eats delivery be available in Thomaston GA?

by Karen T Qxu

I would like to know when Uber eats delivery will be available in Thomaston GA. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you

Can’t use promotions

by Tee S Umy

Says I can’t use promotions but this is a new account. I have received a email for a $25 off with first order and made a Uber account and it won’t work

View

Is there a recurring payment order set up with my account to another account?

by shannon m Aiz

My card details were stolen by a family member and i think they have a payment order set up with my details!

View

I have a charge on my credit card i didn't authorize

by Nicole H Emx

I checked my bank and I have a charge from ubereats but I never use ubereats. How can I find out who used my card and where the food was delivered to?

Hospital delivery

by Jamie R Yar

I ordered KFC for my friend that’s in the hospital with a brain tumor and he’s not gonna get a Thanksgiving dinner and I’m wondering if it’s going to be delivered?

View

Are you going to reimburse me?

by Valerie S Qvl

I ordered from a restaurant for a pickup. When I went there the restaurant door was locked.

I called the restaurant to let them know that I was outside they never answered. When I tried contacting Uber eats about this they were under the impression that I canceled the order for whatever reason besides the truth that I could not get my order at all.

Now they are telling me I should have cancelled my order before the restaurant completed my order to avoid the cancellation fee. But how could I have canceled the order before knowing I wouldn't have been able to pick up my order because the place was closed.

I drove a far distance

by Seth B Ghg

I drove a far distance to get a delivery and I got no help for an hour and I’m not reinbursed for it.

Refund

by lowanda F

Good afternoon my name is Lowanda Fequiere. My daughter was overcharged for Ubereats when she ordered food and snacks from 711.

The purchased was made yesterday.

The amount of the purchased was $12, but they overcharged her and the amount $36. She wants to know how can she get her money back?

Api integration on app

by Abdullah M Yys

Hope you are doing well. I am referring from the team weight chopper.

I want to know if ubereats has an api where i can just order any meal within the app by using ubereats api.

Right now I can only find an api for the POS system, not an inbuilt system for giving orders for different restaurants. It is my humble request if you could help.

Due on my account

by Seetha S Nwb

I haven’t gave any tip on my previous order $7.92. Why it is charged on my card? Please help remove this on my account

Refund

by Michael S Els

I ordered $44.87 worth of food. Kept getting cancelled but I’m still being charged.

What gives? The Order says cancelled on the app but my bank statement shows a charge.

And it’s a stand alone charge. I ALWAYS tip and this order did not have a tip charge to follow.

Questions 306