Verified Reviewer

2.5

I received a $20 off decided to order takeout from red lobster. The platter I ordered was $25.95.

All rhe fees uber access and lastly the tip the food still costs me $17. Would have been worth it had the food been good. However, The food was horrible. Cold not sure what was wrong with the Beans but they didn't taste healthy.

I'm not sure if the fish was all the way down. Mash potatoes had a strange state and the shrimp were unwven burned. Can't even begin to make out what the last item is. I know this though, had i ordered it on my own I would have taken it back and asked for my money back.

I would expect the same from uber representing me as tbis food is unacceptable. And going forward in the furure don't send me any more money off coupons, it wastes my money that I do NOT have to waste then still have to turn around and COOK.

Comments