Verified Buyer

1.7

Received another person's order. Tried submitting the problem through the app, but no appropriate/timely response.

Called the customer service number. Was told my order would be refunded, but that I would NOT be getting the order I placed. I don't want this other person's order, it's nothing I'm interested in eating!! You guys need to do a 100% better job of resolving these delivery issues when they happen, not just telling people "Sorry, we'll refund the order." I don't need the order refunded, I need the order I placed, delivered, correctly!!

I'm sure the person who received our order feels the same!!

Bad, bad policy to treat loyal customers this way. I'm afraid to even add up the total amount I've spent with you guys over the last month, and this is NOT the first problem I've experienced with your service in that time.

User's recommendation: Not likely!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Seabrook, Texas