4.6

Original review updated by user Dec 19, 2021

There was a point in time when I had ordered McDonald's for a charge of $42 four times including the delivery fee. and this was delivered to the wrong address and it was about 5 hours late and I never received a promotion code for my first order and when I did it was expired by the time I had the chance to even pay and use it.

nor did I get my referral promotion code utilized. I'm not even sure if this was the same account but it was all of the cash I had left and still have not had any form of money since....

if there's any way one of your most loving and very needy customers (me) which has suffered homelessness and starvation this year, would you please help a youth In need... God bless you and thank you so much I would like to feed my family and my birthday is the 29th this month beware

User's recommendation: Use your account wisely and don't order unless you're sure everything is correct.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: Flexible schedule.

Ubereats Cons: Missing food items, Wrong address, Driver scam.

Comments