Verified Reviewer

3.3

Lets be clear. I placed the order at 6:40 pm.

With a projected delivery of 7:25pm. I received at least 2 updates Saying the order would be delayed. At 7:55 pm I called the store Subway they informed me my order had been ready for pick up by Uber for 45 min. They also informed me they we closing at 8:00 pm.

If I wanted to go and pick up my order they would bring it out to me. Had I had transportation this might have been a option. But the fact still remains your driver hadnt shown up before they closed and my food had been sitting for 45 min. So yes I cancelled the order.

I expect a full refund. As you can see I utilize your services frequently, NationalIe and internationally. I have come to expect great service from Uber and Uber eats. This isnt your norm.

Please contact me at the number below. Thank you for your assistance.

Jacque Escoffier

Uptown Home Services

619-962-****

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Pros: Trackable deliver & confirmation of received order.

Ubereats Cons: Store closed before i even got my order picked up, Unreachable customer service.

Comments