Verified Reviewer

I did not sign up for the uber eats pass. I have written several emails at first having no clue why I was being charged $9.99 a month.

First I was told my card would be credited then I was told you needed more info then I received no reply when I sent the more info so I sent it again then I was told the complaint had been closed since too much time had passed and I had to start a new complaint. I then decided toto call my bank and dispute the charges and the bank canceled my card. I was charged again and I had to call my bank again. They informed me it was a monthly charge and once again they said they'd remove it but they never removed the first one so they removed both and canceled my card for a second time.

I again wrote Uber stating I did not sign up for any subscriptions and please quit charging me for one. Uber wrote back stating I was not signed up for any subscriptions and since the bank had credited my acount I and I was issued another new card I assumed it was no linger going to be an issue. I was wrong. So I now figuted out where I had to go to cancel this subscription and I canceled it..

please vredit my account for the charge of $9.99 on 9/5 I did not sign up for this and I do not want to pay for it. .

If my account is not credited I will file another dispute with the credit card company. ubscription

User's recommendation: Customer service sucks.

Ubereats Cons: No comment at this time.

Comments