Verified Buyer

This is really awful "business" and I have been a valuable customer to UE. I was made to wait over 1.5 hours on a delivery (that never happened) from Greenlawn Wine.

I was charged $44. I spoke to "Joe" at this store and he said they were having trouble finding UE drivers and he had no idea when, if, my order would be delivered? I had friends over and we were waiting, at that point, about 90 minutes. I said to cancel the order and Joe said I had to do that.

So I did, immediately. I received an email from UE shortly after this, indicating a refund was being processed. I then used UE app to order from Port to Port Wines, much closer, and the charge was for $36. As the order did not even indicate that a time frame existed for the delivery, I cancelled within two minutes of place the order.

Again, I received an email from UE stating a refund would be sent to my credit card.

This morning I got two emails from UE stating no refund as the vendors had already started order. This is unacceptable. Joe said he couldn't even get an UberEats driver to pick up. I have paid thousands to UberEats, never asked for a refund.

I called Port to Port, today, and while they were kind, they said "Only UberEats can handle this." Then, your Customer Services Call Center won't pick up, and instructs me to email.

You are stealing money, here. You cannot get drivers, not my problem.

Now refund the $33.01 and $36.00, immediately. Horrible business, illegal.

Kenna O'Leary

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Comments