Goof afternoon Ubereats, 2 out of 4 items were missing on my Hunt Club Barburrito's order completed earlier this afternoon at 2:45. I took note of it, and request refund with UberEats after having described the matter.

It granted to me, and issued it forthwith. I subsequently telephone the said Barburrito restaurant in order to inquire of how the mistake had arisen as well as of their refund policies, if any. I attempted to see whether they would be able to come and personally rectify. It was so arduous a negotiation, but I ended up obtaining with the responding female employee a refund through an addition of the missing meals to my next order, this lady having written both my name, address, and promised to recognise my information on my next order.

Besides, she requested that I should telephone her back in order to confirm the content of this fresh order which I would have done. I have just followed her piece of advice, and am about to receive the result of this rectification. Hence, my writing to you, UberEats, in order that you may interrupt the refund on time. I excuse myself to you for the inconveniences which this situation occasions you !

I thank you for your understanding, and would be disposed to return you the refund which you have issued me earlier, if need were. Only, in this case, I should have need of the adequate information respecting you, UberEats.

I look forward to hearing from you again ! Yvan

Preferred solution: I wish UberEats to stop the refund, which it had consented to send me, and would wish to apologise with it for the inconveniences which this situation procures it..

Location: Ottawa, Ontario