Verified Reviewer

2.2

I placed a order MXL cafe on Dec , 21 @11:20 pm after I placed the order my boyfriend came with my food I asked him to bring me. My wait to receive my food was over an hour for it to arrive.

So I canceled the order very shortly after it was ordered. Im being told because the order was already started its my fault. True that I did cancel but where does it say a customer cant cancel or does not receive their money back if they do cancel. I didnt receive any food or my refund.

I work in fast food Im a shift manager we deal with Uber eats, doordash , grub hub, postmates, google now we could have completed a whole order of the customer cancels we dont have right to keep their money. I been writing them for a week straight and Im not getting anywhere.

User's recommendation: I would recommend other customers I’ve never had a issue getting a refund back or it taking this long how much investigation needs done clearly the truth is in y’all face.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania