Verified Reviewer

The last 2 times I ordered food delivery, the drivers were shown on the map to have picked up my food. After that they drive to another location, which I think is another stop along the way, but it's not.

The map shows them just sitting in one spot. I reach out to the drivers and they act like they accidentally closed out my order and no longer have my delivery info. The 1st time the driver actually told me he wasn't coming. The 2nd time the driver even got my address from me and they never showed.

Uber Eats customer service called to tell me the driver was at my location right then. I go outside and there's no one there and no food. I think there is some sort of scam going on with these drivers and Uber Eats makes it nearly impossible to contact them. I'm prediabetic and it's important that I eat.

When they don't come with my food, an hour and a half later I start to feel ill and have to order through another service and wait some more.

In my opinion, Uber Eats is going downhill. I will not be ordering from them again.

User's recommendation: Any other food delivery service besides Uber Eats.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments