They have taken my money 5-6 times and every time send a notification 2 min before food is supposed to arrive that says sorry we're going to be late, here's $10 off your next order. Then an hour after that, I get the notification that the food has been delivered.

Go outside and no food, message the driver never get responses, the picture they take of the food at the door is black every time. Then u try and get a hold of them and the only way they will talk to you is through chat which takes about another hour of them trying to find the driver, and then they come back and say we're sorry we will issue you a refund in 3-5 days.

This last one was on November 1st today is November 10th. Just tried the number of this website, and it says we can't help you here, you can only get help through the app.

Ubereats Cons: Never gets delivered, Order is never complete, Just want my money back, Promo discounts are never applied, Customer service is worse then dealing with debt collectors.

Comments