Verified Reviewer

It is so so ridiculous.

It started as I placed the order on Nov 11, 2021 12:50am(Korea Local Time)

But I received a notification about the payment cancellation from the creditcard company on Nov 11, 2021 06:51am.

As I am feeling so weird, I called the creditcard company on Nov 11, 2021 10:44am. They said it canceled with no reason from UberEats.

But it is absolutely canceled.

So I logged in my app. And then I found out the order was disappeared on order page. There was nothing. Also, I couldn't find the order from any pages.

And then I tried to contact UberEats customer service to make sure this situation, but every comment says try to figure out problems on the app without customer service number.

But the Q&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;A lists are not answers I want.

So, eventually I couldn't contact Uber Eats because you are so hiding to be connected with customers.

And then, I stopped finding customer service because the payment canceled and my order on the app was gone. Though I emailed your company because I was still feeling weird (I couldn't find customer service phone number at that time), no one answers to me. I even couldnt press the cancel button because the order was gone.

So, I had to believe it automatically canceled. Because all situations tell me like that.

And then, I had to order the pizza through another app, DoorDash and then he was enjoying the pizza.

BUT

Today Nov 13, 2021, ALL OF A SUDDEN, I received an email, the order delivered, plus you changed the payment included tips again!

Without any notification and saying.

What the heck, this situation?

So I paid over $100 with 2 pizza because of your poor system. Can you believe this????

So, I absolutely need to refund the payment, $56.61.

Also, I have to be connected with your customer service to correct this situation via email or calls, whatever.

Ubereats Cons: Poor customer service to face problems.

Comments