Verified Reviewer

1.6

Hi UberEats Customer Care,

I am a loyal client of UberEats. I like to order at least once a month, and recently I decided to place an order for Subway on Bay Street in Victoria, BC.

My friend and I were craving some Subway, so I ordered 2 sandwiches and 2 cookies as a treat.

One was a Veggie Delight, and the other was a Cold Cut Combo on Italian Herb & Cheese Bread.

I was prompted to pay for the order and choose PayPal.

I logged in and set my preferred account to my KOHO bank account which is linked to my PayPal.

I pressed the pay button and it processed right away. I received a notification that 33$ was taken from my bank account, so I checked the app to see the tracker for our order.

When I opened the app, there was nothing shown. My order history showed an order I made with McDonald's a few days prior, and not the one I was just charged for from Subway. I started to panic so I tried contacting UberEats and was very disappointed to see there is no Live Chat option to resolve my issue.

I called the customer service number and was immediately hung up on. I called the restaurant to see if my order was received and tried over 10 times without any one answering my call.

At this point, my friend and I were very hungry and it was getting late. I decided to put in another order for the same items, minus the cookies. The order went through fine, and we received it as normal.

When i tried to reach out to PayPal to start my dispute, I was met with multiple cryptic emails from UberEats and there was no help whatsoever.

I'm very frustrated at this point, because this is a fraudulent charge to my bank account and it seems the funds are being held by UberEats for some reason.

Please can someone reach out to me to get this fixed.

I just want my money back!

I don't want to spend 60$ on subway sandwiches but I had to :(

please give me my 33$ back! It's not fair to charge me for something I never got.

Product or Service Mentioned: Subway Sandwich.

Ubereats Pros: Good the first time.

Ubereats Cons: Refund should be full for cancelled right away order, Food missing, Fees for delivery are extremely high to not include tip.

Comments