Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 30, 2022

Still no contact but they finally stopped charging me the monthly payment so they've obviously gotten the message. They've given zero reply to every attempt to email them and was told some nonsense about "requested too many refunds so we're denying your request" again

Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2021

They changed their app and for 3 months I've attempted to pause the subscription. Didn't work, got charged.

Asked customer service for refund when it happened again (still no refund... now charged 2 months)

Customer service said NO the second time because I requested refunds too many times. What? You mean when a merchant doesn't send food I paid for and I ask for only that money back I've done something wrong?

Now I'm wrong again for asking for the money back because the garbage app didn't let me stop the service. This ridiculous. It's now the 3rd month of this happening. I'm about to take this to the next level if they keep taking my money and playing these games.

Absolutely insane. I always tip. I'm always polite to customer service and delivery drivers. I always leave good reviews, even when the restaurant fails to send my whole order...

which is often. And now. For the 3rd time I've been charged and customer service either doesn't answer or just plain disconnects my chat option while trying to resolve.

Don'tdon't. Don't

User's recommendation: Don't. Just don't. Use a different service or just go get your food yourself. They'll keep taking your money and play games when you try to cancel or ask for it.

Ubereats Pros: Food is delivered, I can stay home.

Ubereats Cons: No way to cancel order even when it never showed up, Very hard to find someone to talk to for help.

Location: Tampa, Florida