Verified Buyer

Please make it easier to be reimbursed if we use our own money to pay for orders with Uber prior approval. In this case, the restaurant made a mistake .

A corrective action was taken , but they were unable to reran Uber's debit card for the correct amount after the correction.

My debit card was used for good customer service purposes. Unfortunately, no one seemed to carefully review my situation and reimburse me for the amount charged on my card. I provided some receipts, a bank statement as requested, but no luck so far.

Few days ago, I went back to The Oven ( restaurant) for an itemized receipt and I was promised it will be emailed to me.

I provided them with the last 4 digits of my debit card and the transaction date of 02/03/2021, but nothing from them either.

Per my bank statement submitted to you, the charges cleared my checking on 02/08/2021. I hope this issue will efficiently be reviewed by a supervisor to avoid any further delay in the reimbursement process.

Thanks for your attention to this urgent matter.

Location: Lincoln, Nebraska