Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Update by user Aug 23, 2021

Uber Eats has still not contacted me about resolving the issue, I contacted them multiple times leaving my contact info, phone and email, so they could get ahold of me. Still not a word.

Update by user Aug 02, 2021

Still nothing, i thought they would see this post and reply, but not so much. Thinking about it gives me anxiety because Ive got so many things on my plate I can't even think.

I've got no time to talk to a lawyer and everything else over $65, it takes me 2 hours to update this post.

I'll just keep putting down the company verbally to every person I speak with while working at a local bar. That will damage the business enough for $65, if I keep it up the rest of my life, maybe they will regret their decision one day.

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2021

Still no answer from them, no refund yet either. Don't even try this "service", they will rip u off.

User's recommendation: Don't trust em.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Ubereats Pros: No show.

Ubereats Cons: Pay for no food.

Comments