Verified Reviewer

4.0

Hello. I was writing in to complain about a customer service member of yours.

I had written in advising that I got charge for three items that the restaurant did not have at the time. They were supposed to take it off of my order but when I saw that it was still there I contacted the same customer service representative. At that point he decided to write to me saying we got your point and so on. I was shocked to say the least that a person that can write like that is in customer service.

I felt offended that he was being rude like that when I had been explaining the situation that it still showed up at charged. I do have a screenshot of the message he sent to me. (If you need that.) Or you can look up our history of messages for a better grasp at things.

If you could please let me know how that situation will be rectified. I don't believe that person should be working for customer service.

User's recommendation: Just hope you don't have to talk with customer care .

Preferred solution: I want the 3 items taken off and I also want that person to be let go of or sent back to training. Very rude. Needs classes to handle the job.

Location: Austin, Texas