I order a item for delivery through game stop and they had it delivered through Ubereats. When the driver arrived, he called me to inform me of the building he was at.

I told him it was the wrong building and even checked my receipt to make sure it was the correct address. It was the correct address on the receipt. The driver proceeded to tell me he couldnt come to the correct building and had to go back to the store. I continued to ask how he could not come to the right building as he was already in the apartment complex.

He then began to get loud and started yelling at me to which I asked for his name and he would not give it to me.

There fore I ended the call and called the store to report the interaction. I was just shocked ge could not come a building over considering I have drove for Uber too and never had a issue with coming to the right area considering the gps can sometimes not take you to the exact spot.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments