Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I ordered sushi on Uber eats website from Sushiato in Miami, thinking that Im ordering my food from regular restaurant. But the food was impossible to eat .

They delivered it in open boxes, sushi were mixed with plastic wrap. Rice was falling apart. Terrible quality, not fresh!!! When I complained to UberEats, they recommended to call the place directly to solve my own problem.

Guess what? I google that place and their phone is not on service. I google in maps, the restaurant is not exist, it is showing some garage and auto repair shop on the map.

Im afraid to think about who is cooking this sushi inside this garage. And Uber Eats aware of it cause they are the only people that are in direct contact with that place.

On top of that my money was not refunded.

Location: Miami, Florida