Verified Reviewer

I have had issues with getting the wrong order or missing items in the past. I report it so it doesnt happen again.

Evidently I have now been flagged as being a problem. Now that the most serious offense has happened, I cannot get them to hear me.

So TWICE in the same day the SAME DELIVERY PERSON marks my order as complete but does not deliver my food.

The first time it happened, I had to throw a tantrum requesting my food be delivered. They refused see why it was not delivered or refund my money because I always report issues and their automated system refunds the money. So I canceled membership.

The second time it happened they just said they werent refunding my money.

No one listened to me or the fact that this was the SAME PERSON.

You have no way to request a different driver. They NEVER try to fix your order. There is no sending a driver to get your missing or incorrect items. They dont even contact the driver.

They flag you as the problem because you complain about not getting what you paid crazy money for. Youre paying extra for convenience and you get screwed over constantly and ignored.

I WILL NEVER USE UBEREATS AGAIN.

User's recommendation: Don’t use UBER EATS. They don’t care what their drivers do or whether you even get your order.

Location: Memphis, Tennessee