Verified Reviewer

I am OVERLY UPSET regarding this order! I want someone to refund this order 100%!

And I will let them come get this order outside my front door! This is exactly what happened! It was raining real hard outside and I saw the tracker showing that the food had arrived and in an attempt to be considerate, I decided to run out and get wet so he didn't have to. When I got out there he was still sitting in his car with both his hands going through my bag (no gloves either - BARE HANDS going through this $45 Steak and fries dinner order) and when Knocked on his window to show him I could see what he was doing and he turns to look at me (mask off) and a french fry in this guys mouth!

Because it was raining out and I did think I was going to need my phone at that second, I grabbed the bag to take photos and came right in the house to call you to complain! But I cannot find any phone number and I am left to leaving this complaint while cooking a hotdog in the microwave!

Outback Steakhouse (1823 B North Pine Island)

Order #FA13F

Today at 8:53 PM EDT

1 x Sprite2.99

1 x Melbourne Porterhouse31.24

Subtotal$34.23

Tax$2.40

Service Fee$5.13

Total$41.76

Please reply to my email "CCRCMEDIC@***.COM" to let me know this has been REFUNDED, ADDRESSED, and what other customer retention gift cards/credits for future orders...

etc... because this was UNACCEPTABLE

Ubereats Pros: If u cant youre home its a good service, Save time.

Ubereats Cons: Rude driver, Order not delivered on time, Never showed, Expensive fees.

Comments