Verified Reviewer

WTF?!?!?! I ordered Uber Eats over an hour later my cold incorrect order was delivered.

We wanted BBQ chopped brisket sandwiches we had specified sauces pickles and onions with cheese I even ordered extra sauce. What we got were cold dry sandwiches and absolutely NO SAUCES PICKLES OR ONIONS nor the Cheese I was charged extra for. Or the side sauce I was charged for. My sides were wrong.

And god forbid they give us the requested utensilsAnd the driver didn't say hello, kiss my *** go to *** or happy Hanukkah just rudely handed off the food. I spent $40 for you someone to just make up my order to their wishes and give it to some *** for delivery?!? Um no I immediately reached out through the app hours later they give me some *** $5 compensation when I didn't even get wtf I ordered????? *** that I will be refuting with my bank and *** UberEATS.

DoorDash ain't EVER did me that way.. guess that's why you went with Uber huh cuz you are a *** Uber if you think that's anywhere near how you treat a paying customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dickeys Barbecue Combo Meal.

Comments