Verified Reviewer

Your company is problematic. You purport to provide a service yet do not provide the very convenience you claim.

Your site changes the location chosen by the customer to a default...as verified by the restaurant location manager...this is a known issue. When I used your site chat, as directed to fix it, there was such a long wait I was told too bad...order done and disconnected without hearing me out. I called and made clear my request to get the food requested today, from the place requested and was told no and more than that, I would be fined if I cancelled a now very cold order. I was told a manager would call me back in minutes and no one did.

Fifteen minutes later I call back to be told someone cancelled my order on your end and I have to wait a week to have access to my funds.

So no, convenient is nor what your business provides. Frustration and aggrivation is what Uber eats provided.

User's recommendation: Don't do it.

Preferred solution: At this point, with how poorly I was treated, disonnected with no resolution, lied to by customer service and kept on hold forever, I think credit towards another chance to redeem themselves with a future order is reasonable. .

Ubereats Cons: Aggrivating, Lie to customers, Do not give cust serv number on site.

Comments